Gensonix Enterprise is a Highly Scalable Server Environment that can handle your Big Data requirements, regardless of how big they are!
Yes, Gensonix has all the same capabilities found in standard, SQL–based database management systems, but its power, flexibility and scalability can do so much more.
Built–in functions, intrinsic array processing capabilities, and recursive database sequencing give Gensonix the ability to manage incredibly large numbers of data elements.
By using multiple data storage schemes along with network and index structures, Gensonix optimizes data warehouses, allowing them to query, analyze and process trillions of data elements in record times.
Gensonix is a true "all-in-one" SQL in the form of an ultra-flexible NoSQL DBMS with nearly limitless potential.
- Fuzzy search engine
- Imaging graphics
- Scrolled query displays
- Audible and visual alerts
- Can handle millions of transactions per second, trillions of rows
- Scales to thousands of compute nodes and CPU cores
- Multi-terabyte+ scalability, supports Up to 17 TB per Db node
- High Uptime, High reliability
- Accommodates various data structures
- Capable of intake speeds greater than terabytes/hour
- Supports OLTP (No Unloads) for housekeeping on the fly
- Works with commodity hardware or custom ultra-high-speed, Large Data Warehouse Appliance environments, High Performance/XPA architecture
- Handles petabytes of storage.
- Available for select versions of UNIX or LINUX
- Intranet capability connects well with Unix, Linux, Apple, and Windows systems, allowing any programming task
- In-memory database configurations available for ultra-fast processing requirements
* Due to ongoing product development and improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice.
Gensonix simplifies the programming needed to accomplish your data processing activities. Most programmers find the Gensonix syntax simple enough to immediately start developing.
Compared with other advanced DBMS systems, Gensonix program modules are smaller and more efficient, making them faster and easier to operate.
Applications developed in Gensonix can run on mixed networks (Unix, Windows, Linux, Apple etc.), and can be simple enough for users to learn with minimal training.
Generate Gensonix Applications in Only 5 Easy Steps:
InitializeGensonix databases can be created and installed quickly with the initialization module.
Describe Data & Generate FormsFollowing database initialization, the Forms Generate / Data Description module identifies the data and allows it to be stored in the database.
This module allows the database administrator / systems manager to easily draw, create and maintain formatted displays. These formatted displays are commonly used for data entry and file management, but they can easily be customized for user requirements. As requirements change, the format can be updated and redesigned at will. New data fields can be added, altered or deleted at any time.
The forms generator also acts as the database's data description identifier. A data table can be maintained by the system, corresponding to the form created. This table consists of all data fields (Attributes) built into the format (table).
Definite DataThrough a simple, interactive procedure, the user includes newly created table and attributes into the database with the Data Definition module.
During this phase, the characteristics of each attribute and data field can be defined. This information is assimilated into the database system. The table (files) and indices are created and forms are installed. The table file is now fully functional and ready for data entry management and processing.
Data Entry & File ManagementThe form provides the system with comprehensive and easy–to–use file management features. Entry of new data, as well as corrections and deletions are efficiently accomplished with Gensonix File Management module. (easily created in Gensonix NSQL™ language)
- Data entry editing limits
- Field access tabs
- Option boxes and radio buttons
- Previous position and Next record access
- User definable prompts
QueryQuery allows the database user to inquire the data stored in multiple relations within a Gensonix database. The user need only identify for the system the tables being sought and a list of the attributes for display, using English language syntax and relational and logical operators. Query then displays on the screen all the matching data found in the database.